Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Gynecology department at Medanta SN offers a full scope of services from general to specific gynecologic care. This branch of medical science not only caters to the patients with diseases of the female genital tract but also deals with the normal physiology and sexual development of a girl into a woman.
We, Medanta SN, are the go-to clinical expert for women who require menstruation, labor, menopause, and different sort of issues relating to women's health. From offering pre-pregnancy planning services, prenatal care, pregnancy care to postpartum care, we excel in giving you practically any obstetric or gynecological services you may require. Since pregnant women will see their OBGYN regularly, it is significant that they pick one they feel truly good with and trust appropriately. Additional pregnancy and labor services including genetic screening, nurse midwifery, gestational diabetes, and breastfeeding education, with additional tests and services for women of every maternal age. We provide pre and post-pregnancy consultations with the most ideal approach to guarantee that your pregnancy is safe, sound, and healthy.
- Counseling and guidance about conception and contraception
- Care of a woman during the antenatal period (before labor) and antenatal parent crafts
- Postnatal and lactation period (post-delivery period)
- Pre-menopausal and post-menopausal periods of a woman’s life
- Screening of Breast cancer
- Screening of Genital tract cancers
- Facility of vaccination for the prevention of certain cancers of the female genital tract
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at Medanta SN Hospital provides:
- Well Woman Clinic including Menopause and life beyond
- Infertility and IVI Clinic
- Menopausal Clinic and Hormonal replacement therapy
- Adolescent Clinic for adolescent girls
- Intensive care for complected pre&post natal patients.
- Surgical procedure- TLH, TAH, VH, NDVH, TUBAL LIATION, TUBOPTY DIAMONTIC, HATERO LEPOSCOPICY
We, at Medanta SN Hospitals, offer preventive programs for women and for the patients with Obstetric conditions (rehashed premature births, tubal pregnancy, vesicular mole, and so forth), Gynecological conditions, and UTI (every single feminine abnormality, white discharge, bacterial and fungal contaminations, and so on) and individuals who have been experiencing regular and repetitive sicknesses for over a long time.
Guiding for the patients on painless labor, and CTG monitoring is additionally a pivotal piece of Routine OB care. Counseling for CTG, patient's uterine contraction, and constant checking of the pulse of the infant during labor are additionally accessible at Medanta SN, following the international standards.
The expert consultants at Medanta SN provide the best advice as well as surgical management using modern modalities of the treatment to the patient who is suffering from any kind of gynecological problems like PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), irregular periods, obesity, and infertility.
Procedure and Advantages:
Regardless of whether you're planning your first gynecology appointment or looking for post-menopausal care, our experienced doctors and staff constantly strive to make you feel safe and comfortable and assist you at any stage of OBGYN care.